Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM001G 10TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e/4Kn 256MB 3.5" FastFormat Hard Drive
Seagate Exos X16 10 TB SATA Hard Drives
- Standard model, ships in 512e format, Fast Format allows either 512e or 4Kn sector size
- Helium sealed-drive design delivers lower total cost of ownership through lower power and weight
- Digital environmental sensors to monitor internal drive conditions for optimal operation and performance
- Proven enterprise-class reliability backed by a 2.5M-hr MTBF rating
- Hyperscale applications/cloud data centers
- Massive scale-out data centers
- Big data applications
- High-capacity density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph
- Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
|Enterprise - Server / Workstation HDD
|Tray not included
|Click to view ST10000NM001G datasheet
Condition - New : 3 Years OEM Limited Period Warranty
|Satisfaction Guarantee: Return for refund within 30 days of package reception date.
|This item is covered by serverpartdeals.com Return Policy
|To initiate a return please fill out the Return Form
|For frequently asked questions about warranties and returns please visit our FAQs
Our drives ship in 225lb per sq inch pressure-rated boxes, specifically tested for impact. Inside the box you’ll find suspension brackets, foam inserts, or air filled pockets that secure the drive in place and prevent any possible impact from movement in the shipping process. The drive itself is sealed in an anti-static bag that protects the drive from any electromagnetic interference.
Some references may appear on this website or product descriptions to trademarks belonging to others not affiliated with ServerPartDeals.com (SPD), including references which may not display the ® symbol. All third-party trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced by SPD remain the property of their respective owners. Unless specifically identified as such, SPD’s use of third-party trademarks does not indicate any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between SPD and the owners of these trademarks. Any references by SPD to third party trademarks is to identify the corresponding third-party goods and/or services and shall be considered nominative fair use under trademark law.