Western Digital Blue 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" Solid State Drive (WDS200T2B0A)
Western Digital Blue 2 TB SATA Solid State Drives
The Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes Western Digital 3D NAND technology with sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. You get the speed you want for the most demanding computing applications.
- 3D NAND SATA SSD with enhanced reliability
- Sequential read/write speeds of 560/530 MB/s
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
|Form Factor||2.5" 7mm|
|Tray||Tray not included|
|Click to view WDS200T2B0A datasheet|
Condition - New : 5 Years Limited Period Warranty
|Satisfaction Guarantee: Return for refund within 30 days of package reception date.|
|This item is covered by serverpartdeals.com Return Policy|
|To initiate a return please fill out the Return Form|
|For frequently asked questions about warranties and returns please visit our FAQs|
Our drives ship in 225lb per sq inch pressure-rated boxes, specifically tested for impact. Inside the box you’ll find suspension brackets, foam inserts, or air filled pockets that secure the drive in place and prevent any possible impact from movement in the shipping process. The drive itself is sealed in an anti-static bag that protects the drive from any electromagnetic interference.
Some references may appear on this website or product descriptions to trademarks belonging to others not affiliated with ServerPartDeals.com (SPD), including references which may not display the ® symbol. All third-party trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced by SPD remain the property of their respective owners. Unless specifically identified as such, SPD’s use of third-party trademarks does not indicate any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between SPD and the owners of these trademarks. Any references by SPD to third party trademarks is to identify the corresponding third-party goods and/or services and shall be considered nominative fair use under trademark law.