Micron 7300 Pro MTFDHBE1T9TDF-1AW1ZABYY 1.92TB PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 4GB/s 3D TLC U.2 2.5in Solid State Drive
Micron 7300 Pro 1.92 TB PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 Solid State Drives
Micron 7300 Pro
NVMe for the Masses
From data center IT to performance in the cloud, your applications demand the fast, low latency and consistent performance of NVMe SSDs. Don't save NVMe for only the top workloads. Expand the benefits of NVMe across your data center with Micron's 7300 SSDs. Built for workloads that demand high throughput and low latency while staying within budget, the Micron 7300 is ideal for broadly, mixed read-write, compute, and virtualized workloads of today.
A Complete NVMe Platform
Get end-to-end NVMe — from system startup to caching to main data storage. Whether you're booting, storing, or caching, the Micron 7300 mainstream NVMe SSDs are the solution for data center infrastructures.
- System Startup: Start your systems right with data center NVMe in 80mm and 110mm M.2 form factor with boot-specific capacities as low as 400GB.
- Storing: Unlock the value of vast data stores by finding the insights, sorting them, and acting on them right away with the Micron 7300 PRO.
- Caching: When hot data drives your business day in and day out, handle the extreme workloads with the high endurance and low, predictable latency of the Micron 7300 MAX.
7300 SSD Key Benefits
NVMe Performance; Approachable Price Point
Get up to 6X the performance of data center SATA SSDs at comparable prices.
Single Port or Dual Port
Choose simple, scalable in-platform single port or dual path, external storage controller dual port, dual controller designs (enabling outside the drive redundancy) so storage systems can share the IO load for failover, high availability, or custom uses.
Micron's 96L NAND Technology
Bring the kind of high performance and reliability required for numerous applications with dense, efficient 96-layer 3D NAND architecture.
Security for Your Data
Solid, firmware-based security includes options for TCG-Opal 2.0 and IEEE-1667 to support on-device encryption for SEDs (self-encrypted drives). The 7300 also includes power-loss protection for data at-rest and in-flight as well as data-center-class data path protection for user and meta data.
A Real Cloud Pleaser
On-prem and off-prem cloud platforms support workloads at immense scale. Affordable mainstream NVMe SSDs like the Micron 7300 deliver the low-latency and high-performance combo that the cloud demands with an average 25 microseconds write latency, up to 520K IOPS random read IOPS, and up to 3.0 GB/s read and 1.9GB/s write throughput.
Target Workloads and Applications
Micron 7300 SSDs deliver NVMe to a broad range of applications and workloads.
- Distributed storage and in-platform compute: Heavily mixed read/write IO loading
- Online transaction processing: Demanding high, consistent transaction rates with low power
- Block and object stores: Vast pools of blocks and objects, massive streaming in limited physical space
- Emerging and read-intensive emerging applications (like machine learning and model training)
|Type||Enterprise Solid State Drive|
|Interface||PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 4GB/s|
Condition - New : 3 Years Limited Period Warranty
|Satisfaction Guarantee: Return for refund within 30 days of package reception date.|
|This item is covered by serverpartdeals.com Return Policy|
|To initiate a return please fill out the Return Form|
|For frequently asked questions about warranties and returns please visit our FAQs|