Toshiba MG10 MG10ACA20TE 20TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5in Hard Drive
Toshiba MG10 20 TB SATA Hard Drives
Rethink Your Data Storage
Toshiba Enterprise HDDs
The MG10 Series features Toshiba’s fourth-generation, 10-disk Helium-sealed design to advance Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) density to 2TB per disk, achieving a total capacity up to 20TB. The industry-standard 3.5-inch form-factor provides 7200rpm performance, and integrates easily into cloud-scale storage infrastructure, business-critical servers and storage, and File and Object storage solutions.
The massive 20TB CMR capacity is delivered using Toshiba’s innovative Flux Control Microwave Assisted Magnetic Recording (FC-MAMR™) technology. These advances help the MG10 Series to achieve optimum storage capacity and application compatibility, with unsurpassed data reliability. Available with a SATA 6.0Gbit/s interface, the MG10 Series models integrate easily into standard 3.5-inch drive bays to help reduce the footprint and operational burden of cloud-scale storage infrastructure, File and Object storage systems, and business critical servers and storage systems.
Up to 20 TB of Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) capacity. Available in SATA models with 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology.
Enterprise Grade Reliability
Includes Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology for Data-Loss Protection in Sudden Power-Loss Events (512e models).
Industry Leading Mechanical Design
10-disk design for superior storage density.
Toshiba Precision Laser Welding Technology
Seals helium inside the 10-disk mechanics to reduce aerodynamic drag and deliver a lower operational power profile.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Lower operational power profile, providing excellent power efficiency (W/TB) for better TCO.
- Up to 20TB capacity
- Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) for broad compatibility
- Toshiba Flux Control Microwave-assisted Magnetic Recording (FC-MAMR™) Technology
- Industry-leading 10-disk helium-sealed design for superior storage density
- Industry Standard 3.5-inch 26.1mm height Form Factor
- 7200rpm Performance
- SATA 6.0Gbit/s Interfacess
- Lower operational power profile, providing excellent power efficiency (W/TB) for better TCO
- 550 Total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology; (512e Model) Includes Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology for Data-Loss Protection in Sudden Power-Loss Events
- Power efficiency improvements vs. prior MG Series generations
- Cloud-scale Sever and Storage Infrastructure
- Software-defined data center infrastructure
- File- and Object-based storage infrastructure
- Tiered Storage Infrastructure Solutions
- Workloads and Use-Cases that Benefit from High Capacity per Spindle disk drives
- Capacity-Optimized Cloud-scale and Rack-Scale Storage Systems
- Compliance Data Archives and Data Life-Cycle Management Storage Systems
- Data Center Data-Protection and Data Back-up Infrastructure
|Type||Enterprise Hard Drive|
|Spindle Speed||7.2K RPM|
Condition - New : 5 Years Manufacturer Limited Period Warranty
|Satisfaction Guarantee: Return for refund within 30 days of package reception date.|
|This item is covered by serverpartdeals.com Return Policy|
|To initiate a return please fill out the Return Form|
|For frequently asked questions about warranties and returns please visit our FAQs|