Seagate 16TB Exos X16 ST16000NM001G 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e/4Kn 256MB 3.5" Manufacturer Recertified Enterprise HDD
Seagate Exos X16 16 TB SATA Hard Drives
Enterprise Exos X16 Series
- 16TB of raw data storage capacity all in a standard 3.5-inch form factor
- Factory recertified that's preburn-in tested by ServerPartDeals to ensure optimal performance
- Manufacturer refurbished drives are certified to work like new condition compared to used drives
- FastFormat enables 512-byte or 4K native sector format types with ease, ships as 512e by default
- Hyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers and low latency
- Helium sealed-drive design delivers lower total cost of ownership through lower power and weight
- Digital environmental sensors to monitor internal drive conditions for optimal operation and performance
|Tray not included
|Click to view ST16000NM001G datasheet
Condition - Manufacturer Recertified : 2 Year Limited Period Warranty
|Satisfaction Guarantee: Return for refund within 30 days of package reception date.
|This item is covered by serverpartdeals.com Return Policy
|To initiate a return please fill out the Return Form
|For frequently asked questions about warranties and returns please visit our FAQs
Our drives ship in 225lb per sq inch pressure-rated boxes, specifically tested for impact. Inside the box you’ll find suspension brackets, foam inserts, or air filled pockets that secure the drive in place and prevent any possible impact from movement in the shipping process. The drive itself is sealed in an anti-static bag that protects the drive from any electromagnetic interference.
Some references may appear on this website or product descriptions to trademarks belonging to others not affiliated with ServerPartDeals.com (SPD), including references which may not display the ® symbol. All third-party trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced by SPD remain the property of their respective owners. Unless specifically identified as such, SPD’s use of third-party trademarks does not indicate any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between SPD and the owners of these trademarks. Any references by SPD to third party trademarks is to identify the corresponding third-party goods and/or services and shall be considered nominative fair use under trademark law.