Seagate Exos X20 ST18000NM003D 18TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Recertified Hard Drive
|Form Factor||3.5 inch|
|Spindle Speed||7.2K RPM|
|Warranty||2 Years Seller|
Seagate Exos X20 18 TB SATA Hard Drives
Seagate Recert 18TB
Powerful performance. Proven technology. Scalable design.
- 512e/4Kn sector size, Standard Model FastFormat. Default setting is 512e.
- PowerBalance feature optimises Watts/TB
- Proven helium side-sealing weld technology for added handling robustness and leak protection
- Digital environmental sensors to monitor internal drive conditions for optimal operation and performance
- Highly reliable performance with enhanced caching, making it the logical choice for cloud data centre and massive scale-out data centre applications
- Scalable hyperscale applications/cloud data centres
- Massive scale-out data centres
- Big data applications
- High-capacity density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph
- Enterprise backup and restore — D2D, virtual tape
- Centralised surveillance
|Type||Enterprise Hard Drive|
|Spindle Speed||7.2K RPM|
Condition - Manufacturer Recertified : 2 Year Limited Period Warranty
|Satisfaction Guarantee: Return for refund within 30 days of package reception date.|
|This item is covered by serverpartdeals.com Return Policy|
|To initiate a return please fill out the Return Form|
|For frequently asked questions about warranties and returns please visit our FAQs|
Our drives ship in 225lb per sq inch pressure-rated boxes, specifically tested for impact. Inside the box you’ll find suspension brackets, foam inserts, or air filled pockets that secure the drive in place and prevent any possible impact from movement in the shipping process. The drive itself is sealed in an anti-static bag that protects the drive from any electromagnetic interference.
Some references may appear on this website or product descriptions to trademarks belonging to others not affiliated with ServerPartDeals.com (SPD), including references which may not display the ® symbol. All third-party trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced by SPD remain the property of their respective owners. Unless specifically identified as such, SPD’s use of third-party trademarks does not indicate any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between SPD and the owners of these trademarks. Any references by SPD to third party trademarks is to identify the corresponding third-party goods and/or services and shall be considered nominative fair use under trademark law.